ABOUT FOOD FIGHT
We are seeking bartenders and chefs from highly-rated restaurants around the greater Denver area to create distinctive tastes or innovative cocktails for our annual food competition. As a participant you will:
- Showcase your talent and unique skills amongst colleagues and peers
- Promote your restaurant through outreach and marketing
- Be judged by both attendees and our expert panel
- Raise awareness and funds for the Scleroderma Foundation Rocky Mountain Chapter
We are seeking:
What You will Receive as a Competitor
For all the details, terms and conditions, download the chef packet:
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- The BAC Appliance Center must be left as clean as it was found, with refrigerators empty and all food products, personal and prep items brought in by competitors removed and kitchen stations cleaned.
- Competitors must have written permission from their employers to participate, as the employer will be mentioned in press materials and online.
- Competitors must supply their own ingredients to make 600 bites or 300 cocktails. We encourage you to partner with your local food purveyors.
- Competitors must supply their own tools, equipment and dishes – including service disposables, with the exception of stove, oven and refrigerator.
- Competitors will be required to supply their own staff in order to compete.
- We ask that you partner with us on promoting the event to your clients and customers. We request that as a competitor you market the event on your website, social media outlets and print media displays in your establishments. We will promote you and the restaurant, as competitors, through our website, social media outlets and advertising.
- Competitors must attend a site inspection meeting at the BAC Appliance Center with the Food Fight Committee to go over equipment and their station before event day.
- We look forward to having a fun and entertaining event with good sportsmanship, engaging our patrons, while spreading awareness of scleroderma.
Join a list of distinguished chefs that have competed at Food Fight. Click here to see which restaurants have competed.