ABOUT FOOD FIGHT
We are seeking bartenders and chefs from highly-rated restaurants around the greater Denver area to create distinctive tastes or innovative cocktails for our annual food competition.
As a participant you will:
What You Need To Know
- The event center must be left as clean as it was found, with all personal and prep items brought in by competitors removed and kitchen stations dismantled.
- Competitors must have written permission from their employers to participate, as the employer will be mentioned in press materials and online.
- Competitors must supply their own ingredients to make 500 bites or 300 cocktails. We encourage you to partner with your local food purveyors. Each competitor will receive a $300 food/liquor stipend.
- Competitors must supply their own tools, equipment, and prep dishes, with the exception of chafing dishes and hot plates. Plates, napkins, cups, and flatware will be provided.
- Competitors will be required to supply their own staff in order to compete.
- We ask that you partner with us to promote the event to your clients and customers. As a competitor, we request that you market the event on your website, social media outlets, and print media displays in your establishments. We will promote you and the restaurant, as competitors, through our website, social media outlets, and advertising.
- We look forward to having a fun and entertaining event with good sportsmanship, engaging our patrons while spreading awareness of scleroderma.
Join a list of distinguished chefs that have competed at Food Fight. Click here to see which restaurants have competed.
Questions about Competing in the 2023 Food Fight?
Please contact our culinary liaison: